Community
Search
Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

Leaving Karma Rating

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2004, 05:27 AM
JLS
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Leaving Karma Rating

How do you leave a Karma Rating for a member?
Old 01-19-2004, 01:57 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Leaving Karma Rating

Go to MyMarket in the marketplace and then click the buying or selling tab depending which party you were in the deal. a star will appear next to ads which you marked sold and named the seller. if you are a buyer and the seller has marked you as such then you will see a star next to the item under the buying tab.

for more detail help click the help button when in the marketplace. we have an awesome help guide there.
Old 02-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Dazzler
My Feedback: (6)

Marc, if you sell something to someone, and dont get a rating, can you send the buyer a link to your rating screen, just to make it easy for them.

Thanks
Old 02-07-2004, 10:48 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

when an item is marked sold an email is dispatched to the buyer along with a link to rate the seller. also everytime they go to mymarket they see a star next to the item.

I guess it is possible to make a page "Users awaiting feedback" so buyers would have all sellers listed who they purchased from but have not yet rated.
Old 02-07-2004, 10:52 PM
Dazzler

I have a buyer that emailed me and said "I tried to rate you on rc universe but it says I have to make an offer through their system to rate you" and his offer was accepted 2 weeks by me, and I marked the item sold, and I was able to rate him, any ideas!!!

Daz...
Old 02-15-2004, 05:36 PM
mkranitz
Banned
My Feedback: (60)

Most likely, the buyer hasn't figured out where the rating star is... Who is the buyer? We can check his account.
Old 02-15-2004, 05:39 PM
mkranitz
Banned
My Feedback: (60)

I found the buyer and sure enough the rating star is right there on his "Buy or Bid" screen next to the OS160FX muffler. We added a button in the main market nav called "Ratings". If he clicks on this, it will show him where to look.
Old 02-15-2004, 05:43 PM
Dazzler

Thanks mkranitz, I will let the buyer know. Thanks again for taking the time to find the info, you are right it was for the OS160 muffler.

Daz...