Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Forum questions or problems
Reload this Page >

RC Community/ Local Club Question

Community
Search
Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

RC Community/ Local Club Question

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2004, 11:17 PM
boneman_66

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC Community/ Local Club Question

Was poking around the RC Community section - which is a GREAT idea BTW - and was wondering if we could add a mini-message board to our local club's site. We have a small grp of members and this would be a great way to keep in touch. The Bulletin Board feature is nice, but I think a simple message board that was just for each club (or those that were willing to pay for it) would be even better.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this - I'll guess I'll find out heh.

Boneman
Old 03-08-2004, 11:22 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: RC Community/ Local Club Question

anything and everything is possible on RCU! I'll check to see if we can do this fairly soon. great idea
Old 03-09-2004, 11:07 AM
boneman_66

That's awesome - thanks!

We have a swap meet this weekend (mmmmm - more toys) - I'll try to put something together to give out which will show members where to go to see our new site as well as all the other goodies RC Universe has to offer.

Thanks again.
Old 03-16-2004, 12:04 PM
boneman_66

hello again- i was just wondering if any decision had been made on this idea. thanks!
Old 03-16-2004, 02:39 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I want to do it but it may be more involved than I had anticipated after looking at this. Essentially each club would need its own forum to do it like this one or if we did it rudimentary it would be an ongoing single thread or bulletin board type system. Not sure about implementation but I like the idea a lot.