Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

12FG & Governor

Old 02-24-2013, 10:37 PM
ALWAYSPDG
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12FG & Governor

Hi Bax.

Could you please explain to me how to program the Futaba governor and/or 12FG using the 12FG Tx. I would like to have one switch turn it on, Then have a three position switch to select from three pre=programmed head speeds. I am not sure what needs to be programmed on the governor vs the Tx radio to make it work for me.

Thanks,

Mike
Old 02-25-2013, 01:50 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: 12FG & Governor

While it's for the 12Z, the setup is the same:

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_78...tm.htm#7812626
Old 03-02-2013, 11:23 PM
ALWAYSPDG
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 12FG & Governor

Hi Bax.

What do I program on the GV-1 itself vs what do I program on the 12FG Tx? I want to set up three head speeds, do I set them up on the GV-1 or the Tx? I had this GV-1 setup before on a 10CHP and if I remember right, I did all the programming on the GV-1. I did very little on the 10C except maybe switch assignment.

I want to be able to turn the GV-1 off & on. And I also want to have three separate head speeds to choose from. I believe that the head speed has to be at least 1000 RPM, correct?

Also, where do the GV-1 leads plug into the 14 CH Rx? Please explain how the connections are made. I am using a 14 CH Rx. I am NOT using a S-BUS system BTW.

Thanks again,

Mike