Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

What transmitter do I buy now????????

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2015, 10:43 AM
cloudancer03
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What transmitter do I buy now????????

I went and bought a 8fg super at first it seemed great but I am realizing it's a major headache for me to program.at 66 I am not the program genius I thought I wanow i find the 8 is history.I hate owning equip mentioned that's not even made anymore. I also once owned a spectrum and quickly learned what brown outs are.and went back to futaba gladly and never had a glitch ever.but programming the 8fg is very hard for me personally and now I wonder if the discontinuance was partly due to its difficulty in programming .it wasn't a long time back that happened with the older futaba 8. Sooooo here I am wondering what to di dont need a 14 channel radio.if I go with fhss is that any better that spectrum.is using the features easi fly mostly 60 inch 3dh and extreme flight planecan anyone give me a recommendation .
Old 10-05-2015, 06:49 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

The programming for the Futaba 14SG is essentially the same as that in the 8FG. There are books available on programming the 14SG that will almost be 100% the same for the 8FG. As we mentioned in your post in another thread, if you have a specific programming question, we'll be glad to see how we can help you.