Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

voice alerts

Old 02-25-2016, 08:09 AM
APMECH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default voice alerts

The 'Motor' function in my 14sg has a main switch to enable the motor but there is also one called start switch on the Motor function setup screen. I don't see the start sw in the motor function of the 18sz.

Are there any plans via firmware update to get the timer warnings via voice on the speaker. I really liked that feature on the 14sg. I hooked up an external speaker to my 14sg.

on the 18sz I did get the telemetry audio through the speaker. Maybe the audio for telemetry goes through the speaker and alerts from telemetry go through headphones only but that would be rather silly???
Old 02-25-2016, 12:27 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

IN the 18SZ, the Motor function has a switch that you can set to turn it on and off. When you have the function turned off, the motor gets sent to a fixed position. You set that position at the "Motor Off" box.

When the function is turned on, the motor responds to the switch you set to operate the motor. You set that switch in the Function section of the Linkage Menu. This means that you have to move two switches to get the motor to work, however, you have to make sure your motor switch is set to the lowest position. The best way to insure that is to make any motor position that is not full idle or off a condition. That way, when you turn your transmitter on, the condition warning will prevent you from fully booting up until you've moved the motor controls switch to the motor off position.

We don't know what plans Futaba has for future software upgrades or fixes. They don't talk about it until they make an actual release.
Old 02-25-2016, 09:54 PM
APMECH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the quick reply.