Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

Futaba R2008SB

Old 02-12-2018, 11:42 PM
crleigh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba R2008SB

I have a friend who has a Futaba 6J Tx which is supplied with R2006GS 6 channel S-FHSS Receiver which work. He has just purchase two R2008SB Rx (s). Both Rx (s) will not operate the rudder servo channel 4. The servo has been checked and does operate on e.g. connected to channel 2 elevator (moving of the elevator stick) but will not operate on channel 4. This has been tried also in FHSS mode which didn't resolve the issue (and I didn't expect it would). The retailer he purchased the Rx from assured him that the R2008SB is compatible with the 6J Tx.
Is there a problem or a solution to this or is it possible is from a bad batch of Rx(s) Parameters have been reset etc etc.
Thanks in advance.

Problem solved

Last edited by crleigh; 02-13-2018 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Solved
Old 02-13-2018, 10:11 AM
FUTABA-RC

Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts

I cannot think of any reason for this. I also confirmed that there are no known issues with the RX (bad batch, etc.). Plus the probability of getting two defective receivers is very low as well.

Do all the other channels work on the 2008 and it is just channel 4 that does not work?

I might try creating a new model and checking all the channels again to confirm that it is not something in the programming of the selected model.
Old 03-01-2018, 08:26 AM
cgaxtreme10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dear friends. I have problems with my radio futaba t8j. When connecting the servos to the esc, they respond very late, I check the receiver and it has flashing green and red led, I have 5 receivers futaba r2008sb and I doubt that they are the cause of the problem. It strikes me that I enter the mode of "power mode" and the receiver remains with the green led steady and the servos work perfect, but when entering again the main radio menu the problem reappears. I made a short video showing the problem. Please can you help me?
Old 03-01-2018, 01:55 PM
FUTABA-RC

Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by cgaxtreme10
Dear friends. I have problems with my radio futaba t8j. When connecting the servos to the esc, they respond very late, I check the receiver and it has flashing green and red led, I have 5 receivers futaba r2008sb and I doubt that they are the cause of the problem. It strikes me that I enter the mode of "power mode" and the receiver remains with the green led steady and the servos work perfect, but when entering again the main radio menu the problem reappears. I made a short video showing the problem. Please can you help me?

Hello - a blinking green/red LED is a sign of a RX fault. I do not understand what you mean by "I enter power mode". What exactly are you doing?