Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

Unit of measure with robe F1712/18sz

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2018, 07:31 AM
bigvern

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Unit of measure with robe F1712/18sz

Bit of help required please with regard to telemetry, the vario. Ok I got the Robbe F1712 sensor as the technical spec was better than the futaba. I am using it with my 18sz which is awesome. I have a question can I change the unit of measure to feet instead of metres ???? I have checked the robbe instructions and there is no mention of measure units. Is there something within the 18sz that I can change so the voice command is in feet ???

As I am in the UK and flying gliders I have to keep an eye on the height and my brain cannot convert metres to feet that quick
Old 05-13-2018, 02:14 PM
FUTABA-RC

Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts

In the 18SZ go into the system menu. You can change units there. However, the sensor itself may not accommodate that change. That sensor is not available or supported in the US so I cannot really tell you much about it.