Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

Slave channel has no trim function..??!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2021, 10:59 AM
canardlover

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Slave channel has no trim function..??!!

Please help me on this:
Futaba T8FG + R617FS in a twin engine airplane. Two separate servos connected to its respective engine carb. Program Mix #1 activated to move the two throttles with channel 3 as Master and channel 5 as Slave.
Managed to get both servos/throttles to move in unison by Program Mix #1..great so far.! Prog.Mix 2/2 shows: Master Trim ON but Slave has no Trim position..?
Trim function is OK on Master channel 3. BUT: trim function is nonfunctional on Slave channel 5..! WHY..?? How can I activate slave ch.5 trim to get both servos/channels/carbs to move in unison also from the channel 3 trim button..?? Please help me out....THANK YOU in advance..!
Regards/Harald
Old 04-14-2021, 02:39 AM
canardlover

Problem solved..! I needed two nights to "sleep over it" and suddenly this morning I got the idea to move to the FUNCTION menu. And YES indeed what was missing was to assign the trim function which was a blank on page 2/2. After assigning T3 TRIM to channel 5 it WORKS...BINGO..!
Old 04-14-2021, 06:19 AM
FUTABA-RC

Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by canardlover
Problem solved..! I needed two nights to "sleep over it" and suddenly this morning I got the idea to move to the FUNCTION menu. And YES indeed what was missing was to assign the trim function which was a blank on page 2/2. After assigning T3 TRIM to channel 5 it WORKS...BINGO..!
Glad you got it sorted out. I missed this post earlier, so sorry about not getting back sooner.
Old 04-14-2021, 11:35 AM
canardlover

Bill, thanks for your reply..! Unfortunately I got stuck again and will thetefore start a new thread with the correct title. This time I´m unable to activate DUAL RATE on the slave channel 5 for throttle actuation...PLEASE HELP..!...Thanks/Harald