Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

Looking for 72MHz dual conversion channel 34 Rx crystals

Old 01-22-2022, 10:23 AM
Ancient Pete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Looking for 72MHz dual conversion channel 34 Rx crystals

Hi,
I have a genuine Futaba FPR107 N FM dual conversion receiver, and a genuine Futaba FP -R128DF FM dual conversion receiver.
Question 1 will they both take the same crystal to operate off the same Tx. Obviously not at the same time
Question 2 Where can I source these crystals.
Thank you for your time.
Krf.
Peter
Old 01-22-2022, 12:22 PM
Dick T.
My Feedback: (243)

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

New crystals are fairly easy to come by on Ebay. If you aren't an Ebay person try Tony Stillman at Radio South.
Old 01-23-2022, 08:09 AM
FUTABA-RC

Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Dick T.
New crystals are fairly easy to come by on Ebay. If you aren't an Ebay person try Tony Stillman at Radio South.
Thanks for the assist. But please remember this is not an open forum. You can always PM the OP if you like.

As noted, Ebay is going to be your best chance. There are different crystals for the TX and RX, but they must both be o the same frequency.