Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

Help me please ..

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2022, 11:54 AM
Diski

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help me please ..

I have a futuba magnum 3p_fm receiver...I got the manual..some things I understand some I dont. I need help because the car acceleration is off the charts and won't adjust throttle..can anyone please help..thank you..I need help with settings plz..
Old 12-06-2022, 10:03 PM
FUTABA-RC

Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts

Can you explain a bit more what the issue is?
Old 12-16-2022, 09:24 AM
Diski

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Issue

Originally Posted by FUTABA-RC
Can you explain a bit more what the issue is?
i have the settings off my kid took off settings he pushed buttons made it worse...
i have a duratrax street force nitro..my futuba remote still connected but i have the steering ok but need help with throttle settings...they are off..the car turn on but will die if gas given ..wont run forwats..almost like the brake is on too..can you please help...i can try any settings you may know..thanks..im new..i love the car and looove the futuba remote is sick..please help..thank u for ur time..
Old 12-20-2022, 12:22 PM
FUTABA-RC

Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts

Go into the servo reverse menu. Reverse the throttle channel