Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

FP-R127DF receiver tuning?

Old 12-08-2022, 12:24 PM
colsen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FP-R127DF receiver tuning?

can the fp-r127df receiver be retuned to a different 72 mhz frequency? I have several with different channel numbers and would like to use channel 60(72.990MHZ) in all of them.
Old 12-08-2022, 03:47 PM
FUTABA-RC

Received 37 Likes on 35 Posts

That RX uses crystals to change frequency. If you can get the correct channel number crystal to match the one in your TX you wil be fine. 72MHz crystals are hard to find, but they are out there.
Old 12-08-2022, 04:04 PM
colsen

Originally Posted by FUTABA-RC View Post
That RX uses crystals to change frequency. If you can get the correct channel number crystal to match the one in your TX you wil be fine. 72MHz crystals are hard to find, but they are out there.
I understand that, but I have a transmitter that can control 6 different models and I need six different rx and they all need to be on the same frequency/ channel.
Old 12-08-2022, 04:10 PM
colsen

Originally Posted by colsen View Post
I understand that, but I have a transmitter that can control 6 different models and I need six different rx and they all need to be on the same frequency/ channel.
I was told that each rx is calibrated to the crystal it came with from the factory.
Old 12-09-2022, 10:50 AM
FUTABA-RC

Received 37 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by colsen View Post
I was told that each rx is calibrated to the crystal it came with from the factory.
Over broad ranges. They had what was called "High range" and "Low Range". Basically not much of a worry. FutabaUSA no longer services 72MHz stuff. If you are in the USA and want to try RadioSotuh they might be able to help you if you really are concerned about it. Like I said, finding crystals may be an issue.
Old 12-09-2022, 06:38 PM
colsen

thank you