Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

10V receiver For a T4PL transmitter

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2023, 09:27 AM
rmck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 10V receiver For a T4PL transmitter

I used to be into scale Rc and short course around 2010 and I have used my 4PL for years. However my next hobby is in combat robotics and Id like to keep using it. But my bot requires the use of a 32kg-cm servo that needs 9v to reach full power and really lift the 3 lb opponents. So I need to find a receiver that will work with the 4PL and not fry when I use the servo lifter. I have looked and looked but I have never been great at understanding what will work with what in TX RX side of things. The kit comes with a fS2a receiver but I dont think that will bind with my TX. Any help finding a Futuba receiver that will run 10v and bind will be very appreciated, or even another brand or a work around.
Thanks for your time.
Old 03-09-2023, 12:55 PM
mongo
My Feedback: (15)

Received 80 Likes on 70 Posts

https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...d.php?t=356507

look for something similar to the item in the linked add.
a power expander.
allows 5 v to power rx, and splits out signal leads so that servos, or whatever, can be fed the power that they need for best operation.
they are generally not radio specific and not frequency specific.
several available powerbox being another brand.
most will be for at leastr 8 ch, but you can leave all you do not use, blank.

sorry bill, i thought i was in the general r/c section.

Last edited by mongo; 03-09-2023 at 01:01 PM. Reason: explanation.
The following users liked this post:
FUTABA-RC (03-09-2023)