Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

Urgent 9Z question

Old 10-19-2003, 03:50 PM
Chris 540
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Urgent 9Z question

How do I completely reset my 9Z to how it came from the factory. I'm shipping it out to someone tomorrow morning.

Thanks
Old 10-20-2003, 04:59 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Urgent 9Z question

Outside of the service center, you will have to go to the "MDL" menu, select "RST", and then select "ALL". Do this for each of the models you have stored. Each model will then be reset to defaults.

If you've set the password, the only way to reset it is by using a "hard" reset, which then requires you to get into the service menu to reset the transmitter. That reset requires some special equipment and procedures to get the transmitter properly reset. It's usually done only in the service center.

Old 10-20-2003, 06:48 PM
Chris 540
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Urgent 9Z question

OK, thank you for the help.

Chris