Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

Futaba 6EXA Super product availability in Australia

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 09:28 PM
panzerd18

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 6EXA Super product availability in Australia

Hello Futaba Reps,

I live in Australia and would like to buy the new 6EXA Super transmitter. However in Australia hobby shops are only stocking the discontinued 6EXA non super. Do you know when the 6EXA Super will be availible to purchase in Australia?

I don't know if I can order one from the USA because our transmitters are on a different frequency of 36mhz to your 72mhz and have different power sockets?

Thank you for your help
Old 10-10-2005, 04:39 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Futaba 6EXA Super product availability in Australia

We are the Futaba service center in North America. We're sorry, but we'd not know why the Futaba 6EXA Super systems are not available in Australia. You'd have to talk with the Futaba distributor for Australia. The 6EXA Super replaced the original 6EXA systems.

As far as ordering one from North America, it would not do you any good, because conversion of a 6EXA Super from 72 MHz to 35MHz would require replacement of the circuit boards in the transmitter, and complete replacement of the receiver and battery charger. This discounts the fact that warranty service would not likely be available for the imported system.

The Futaba distributor for Australia is:

Toy Traders Pty. Ltd.
36-38 Boorea Street
Lidcombe
New South Wales 2141
Telephone: +61 (2) 9-749-1733
Fax: +61 (2) 9-749-1032
Old 10-10-2005, 11:52 PM
panzerd18

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Futaba 6EXA Super product availability in Australia

Thanks heaps BAX. They said sometime next month as the 6EXA stocks are running out.