Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

14Z on 2.4

Old 05-30-2007, 03:22 PM
thunderbolt-RCU
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 14Z on 2.4

WHen will the 14Z be available from the factory on 2.4. I plan to buy one, but I would wait a few months if it will be available soon. So I do not have to buy the module and receiver seperately
Old 05-30-2007, 04:26 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: 14Z on 2.4

Futaba hasn't stated. Modules will be out first, with deliveries likely towards Fall.

Old 05-31-2007, 01:36 AM
Supra25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No critique to you or your colleagues, Bax, but if deiliveries aren't scheduled untill fall I think that Futaba needs to get their act together. At the very least inform us user about it instead of stating "early summer" as when the MZ modules will be ready, which is the last message I've seen.
This is very dissappointing. After the announcement in April I have been holding off getting a third party module since I didn't have a problem waiting another month or two. If we now once again plunge into uncertainty I, and I'm sure many along with me, will have to re-evaluate the third party option.

I'm aware that you probably have no control over this, but maybe you at least can relay this displeased grunt on my and my fellow modellers behalf.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:26 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

We can only state what information we have, and for the Western Hemisphere. We have no information for other parts of the world.

Futaba is well aware of the desire of modelers to have this equipment out sooner, and we have been told that they are making every effort.