Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

conditions 12 FG ?

Old 07-14-2008, 12:11 PM
skywarrior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default conditions 12 FG ?

Hi,
I am having trouble setting conditions on the 12 FG. The handbook explains many things except as far as I can see the procedure for setting conditions.

I can set up a 2nd and third condition and assign a switch but I cannot get the condition to change from 1 to two. I choose the channels in AFR ? and set them to single but still nothing happens.
Can anyone help with a blow by blow list of exactly which bits have to be changed to single and where for this to happen.

Thanks

David

Old 07-14-2008, 02:51 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: conditions 12 FG ?

When you set up conditions, you set them up in the condition section of the Model Menu. You create the conditions and assign them to the switches you want. Rename them as you deem necessary. Once you have them set up in the condition select section of the Model Menu, you can then set up the AFRs for each channel. Flip the switch to Condition 1 and set everything up as desired. The switch to Condition 2, and set up, and so on through all your conditions. If you want a setting unique to that condition, then you must set that function to "Single" when you have that condition active, so a mix would be set to 'Single' if you want it to operate only in one condition. If it's set to "Group", it will be operational in all conditions.
Old 07-14-2008, 05:24 PM
skywarrior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: conditions 12 FG ?

Bax,
thanks for the reply and I have tried many times to do this so I will describe briefly what I have done and perhaps you can spot the mistake. Let's just take one function "Flaps" to be lowered when condition two is chosen.
1) Go set conditions menu and create a second condition by copying condition one an renaming it say Landing ( forget slow down etc)
2) Choose a switch say SA and set it of condition 1 and on on condition two.
3) Go to AFR and select FLAP and choose single instead of GROUP
4) Go to switch and switch it to position 3 (ON) to show condition two on screen
5) Lower flap with flap switch (which is another switch used prior to this procedure)
6) Select condition one by moving switch to original off position Condition one now shows on the screen.
7) Move Flap switch to back to No flap position
8) Move switch SA to third position on on in the hope this selects Condition 2 which it does BUT THE FLAPS THEY DO NOT COME DOWN !

What did I do wrong, I have also tried selecting single in the function screen and any other screen. I have also tried this on a second 12 FG ( buddy unit) still no go

I know I am doig something wrong here but what i do not know .Help please

Regards

David