Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

CH Ignitions

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 09:15 AM
BubbasanJohn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CH Ignitions

Hey y'all. I wanted to let you know I was directed bymembers on RCUto contact Adrien at CH Ignitions to help me resolve a ignition problem I had with an old Brison 3.2 engine.

Purpose of this post is to let people know, if they did not already, that Adrien @ CH Ignitions provides awesome service. The amount of time he spent with me helping me resolve my issues was incredible. He happily took my many calls and emails to walk me step by step thru diagnosis to ultimately solving the issue for 1/10th of what he could have charged me if he was in the business for just money.

This level of service and patience is quite rare these days and so often we hear the gripes but not the songs of praise. So here I am singing away about CH Ignitions. Thank you Adrien!!!!

Old 03-28-2013, 10:55 AM
All Day Dan
My Feedback: (5)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: CH Ignitions

A well said post. His predecessor was the same way. Dan.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:23 PM
karolh

Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts

Who knows, maybe when Bill picked CH as the company's name it really stood for 'Customer Happy'
Old 03-28-2013, 10:18 PM
bcchi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: BubbasanJohn

Hey y'all. I wanted to let you know I was directed by members on RCU to contact Adrien at CH Ignitions to help me resolve a ignition problem I had with an old Brison 3.2 engine.

Purpose of this post is to let people know, if they did not already, that Adrien @ CH Ignitions provides awesome service. The amount of time he spent with me helping me resolve my issues was incredible. He happily took my many calls and emails to walk me step by step thru diagnosis to ultimately solving the issue for 1/10th of what he could have charged me if he was in the business for just money.

This level of service and patience is quite rare these days and so often we hear the gripes but not the songs of praise. So here I am singing away about CH Ignitions. Thank you Adrien!!!!

Thank you Adrian.
BCCHI
Old 03-28-2013, 10:20 PM
bcchi

ORIGINAL: karolh

Who knows, maybe when Bill picked CH as the company's name it really stood for 'Customer Happy'
Never heard that one. LOL
BCCHI
Old 03-29-2013, 04:48 PM
Checklst

I agree Adrian has a level of service that is top notch in my book. He spent time on the phone explaining the differences in voltage........I purchased a ignition for my DLE 55 arrived in 2 days................. Adrian called me and left a message on my phone ask me if I had received my order on the third day. WOW.....I'm sure as he gets busy that service level will be hard to keep up, but what a great guy and great company.

Old 04-17-2013, 03:06 AM
earlwb

Adrian at CH Ignitions was great to deal with. When I wanted to convert my Evolution 58GT engine over to a CH Ignition system, he went out of the way to ensure that I got all the right stuff and that it all fit correctly too. I loved the extra effort he put into it to ensure that  it was all right for me.
Old 01-19-2014, 12:57 PM
AIRPLANENUTS
My Feedback: (2)

I emailed Adrian this morning about a special prop bolt I need, and he is already helping me. Very responsive and knowledgeable. I'm glad I found out about Adrian @ CH Ignition.
Old 01-19-2014, 06:51 PM
w8ye
My Feedback: (16)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

+1
Old 01-20-2014, 08:18 AM
captinjohn

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

+2
Old 04-16-2015, 11:23 AM
Sharpeye22

+3
Old 04-18-2015, 06:25 PM
CARS II
My Feedback: (7)

Received 123 Likes on 106 Posts

+4
Old 04-18-2015, 09:22 PM
bcchi

Originally Posted by BubbasanJohn
Hey y'all. I wanted to let you know I was directed bymembers on RCUto contact Adrien at CH Ignitions to help me resolve a ignition problem I had with an old Brison 3.2 engine.

Thank you Bubbasan, Yes Adrien is a very hard worker and does beautiful work and loves model engines.He is spending a lot of time on projects that is very hard to make a nickle on.His new Ignition is very good basic the same as mine but some improvements on.Has a new timing board very much like the C&H syncro spark.
BCCHI .Tired old C&H guy.AMA 2500
Old 04-19-2015, 04:23 AM
closetguy
My Feedback: (13)

looks like Bill pick the rite guy to take over his business.my next new ignition will be a CH,I keep everyone that I come across and never sold a engine with a CH.they just keep on ticking time after time.
Old 04-25-2015, 03:37 PM
Sharpeye22

I was wondering if anyone knows if Adrien is OK. I talked to him about 3 weeks ago about a project. Last week I tried to get in contact with him but was unable to. His website seems to be down, and he is not answering emails or phone calls.
Old 04-25-2015, 08:42 PM
bcchi

Originally Posted by Sharpeye22
I was wondering if anyone knows if Adrien is OK. I talked to him about 3 weeks ago about a project. Last week I tried to get in contact with him but was unable to. His website seems to be down, and he is not answering emails or phone calls.
Adrien is OK.HE JUST GOT BACK FROM Toledo and is far behind in his engine work.Web site will be back up soon.
BCCHI
Old 04-26-2015, 06:17 AM
All Day Dan
My Feedback: (5)

Thanks for the input. The world is saved. What would we do without him? Dan.