Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

Brillelli 40GT anyone running one?

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 07:51 PM
Todd D
My Feedback: (51)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Brillelli 40GT anyone running one?

I'm looking at converting my Midwest SuperStinker to gas (currently running a Moki 1.8). Ran into this engine at Brillelli engines, it's a 40cc. Anyone running one and have some specs? The usual stuff, weight, rpm's, prop sizes etc. This is a very interesting engine that seems to be pretty light and at a great price.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Old 05-29-2006, 10:45 AM
adrenalnjunky
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Brillelli 40GT anyone running one?

Well,Scott has posted all of the specs on his site - but to my knowledge that engine has only been put on his site this weekend. Might want to email him directly.

It's basically the same SPE 40 that you can find elsewhere - but looks like Scott has tweaked his to get a little more power, and is running a true CH ignition on his.
Old 05-29-2006, 09:28 PM
jstanton
My Feedback: (14)

Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts
Default RE: Brillelli 40GT anyone running one?

This is a new one form Brillelli and Scott has made this one very light and I know his engines are strong and reliable. You can call or e-mail Scott and he will be very truthful with you. Scott prides himself with his customer service. I should know I have 3 of his engines and he has been there to answer all of my questions. I would not be afriad to buy another one from him and I know I will. You'll love any engine that Brillelli makes.