Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > Gas Engines
Reload this Page >

Valley View delivers EXCELLENT customer Service

Community
Search
Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

Valley View delivers EXCELLENT customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 10:10 AM
DaleD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Valley View delivers EXCELLENT customer Service

Iwould like to use this medium to recognise the excellent service being offered by Valley View RC to the modelling community. I have always read on the Gas engine forum that Jody takes care of his customers but Ihad no idea that in addition to Jody there is a wonderful team that follows his lead.

Last week Ireceived a new V2 DLE 30ccand it was suggested that I purchase the single bolt prop adapter for what should be a simpler life. On Friday in the midst of make preparations to travel to from Jamaica to Miami, I ordered the adapter through Valley View's website and left a note asking that the adapter be couriered overnight to my Florida address. In an effort to ensure the message was delivered Icalled Jody and was referred to their Order Line where Ispoke with Tammy. Tammy checked FEDEX, called me back with the cost to overnight the package and sorted everything out. While on board my flight to Miami, Icalled Tammy to ask if she would include a 3" aluminium spinner in the package but Imade it clear that I would not be able to process the payment request until Ilanded in Miami.Tammy assured me that I was not to worry as she would send me the spinner even though I would not be able to process the payment prior to her shipping the package out.As soon as I landed in Miami, I processed the payment request and called Tammy to inform her that the payment was processed.Tammy, as promised, confirmed that she included the spinner in the package without payment confirmation and was able to give me the tracking #.I am happy to report that on Saturday I received a package complete with single bold adapter and 3” spinner.

It’s not very often that I feel that I have been the recipient of EXCELLENT Customer Service.

BIG UP Valley View RC.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:15 AM
karolh

Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts
Default RE: Valley View delivers EXCELLENT customer Service

Wow, that was some service. Valley View RC really rocks.

Karol
Old 08-30-2010, 10:30 AM
Moki 1.8
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Valley View delivers EXCELLENT customer Service

Yea there pretty awesome, ive bought products from them in the past and they were super friendly and also very fast. Also called Jody for some help several times and he's always took time to help me. Big thumbs up for valley view.