Community
Search
Notices
General Racing Discussion Open discussion about racing and racing related topics

**Mr. Chen**

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 02:13 PM
RCMODERATOR
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **Mr. Chen**

Some of you viewed or participated in a thread titled " New Motor for US market" by a Mr. Chen. This thread was totally inappropriate and should not have been on this forum. The moderators feel that we need to warn the members that we are taking a zero tolerance policy on this type of posting. In order to prevent any more issues like this situation.

Secondly it has became clear after our investigation that Mr. Chen is a real Chinese business man, that manufacturers small engines. His original post was the only post he actually made. After his first post "Crustytailpipe" stole his password and turned his thread into a inappropriate joke, discrediting and insulting Mr.Chen. If Mr.Chen decides to return to RC Universe we ask all members to treat him with respect and realize he is not a joke, but a real person.

RC Universe also would like to offer an apology to Mr. Chen, and reassure him this will not happen again.

Finally we are asking our members to come forward with information as to who "crustytailpipe" is.
Mr. Chen has been considering taking legal action against RC Universe and "crustytailpipe". It would be a great help to RC Universe to uncover the guilty persons identity. Any member that viewed this thread could possibly be questioned by authorities and should respond to any calls in a serious manner.

RCUniverse Moderators
Old 10-25-2010, 03:00 PM
j.gibson

Default RE: **Mr. Chen**

ATTENTION EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!

I will be selling all my model stuff to buy a SHOVEL big enough for this one.............

oh brother.......................
Old 10-25-2010, 03:50 PM
MrChen
Banned

Thank you so much for explaining this terrible situation. I understand the members of this forum were tricked and mislead about who Iam.
I want reassure everyone I am a real engine manufacturer. Here is a picture of our newest motor we are now testing. I hope to have video to show the performance and rpm ability.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jh17185.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	106.7 KB
ID:	1523066  
Old 10-25-2010, 06:34 PM
EXPRESSO PYLON RACER

Mr Chen Welcome Back
Old 10-25-2010, 07:00 PM
dnrocc
My Feedback: (3)

Mr Chen,

Looks like you have really put some hours on that motor testing it. It really should be well broke in and have proved itself reliable by now. I noticed some discoloration that appears to be dried blood on the front of the cylinder head. Is that from where it struck your brother before his death?
Old 10-25-2010, 07:55 PM
vicman
My Feedback: (10)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I guess this means no underwear?[]
Old 10-25-2010, 08:00 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

Subscribing for 2nd best thread on RCUniverse