Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

The thrill is back!

Old 11-23-2011, 06:32 PM
jcoop65

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The thrill is back!

Maiden flight of my Goldwing MX2 today. I've been building this plane for about six months, taking my time to get everything right.
I arrived at the field with little time to get set up, sun goes down very quickly, nervous as jack rabbit at a coyote convention. Started
up and took a deep breath and went for it. Wow what a rush the thrill is back, thats what this rc stuff is all about, flying an unproven
plane for the first time. It flew like a dream one click on the down elevator trim and it was flying strait and true. small turn before final
and she floated right in. Just had to share that and how much of a blast that was.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:33 PM
MetallicaJunkie

Default RE: The thrill is back!

good job! welcome to the addiction... you fly with the ALAMO RC bunch or Prop Busters?

I have a 50cc EG Models MX2 , and it's a blast!!! what scale % is yours?
Old 11-23-2011, 10:45 PM
jcoop65

Default RE: The thrill is back!

MJ its a 50cc, DLE55. I fly at river city