Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Telemaster 150

Old 02-02-2004, 11:23 AM
doug2708

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Telemaster 150

I recently bought plans for the Telemaster 150. This is my first "giant" aircraft. Does anyone have a copy of the instructions that came with the original kit that they could copy for me?
Thanks,
Doug[8D]
ps...does anyone cut a kit for this plane?
Old 02-04-2004, 10:09 AM
46Marcus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Telemaster 150

Doug,
I am also building the Telemaster 150 and probably have the same set of plans as you do. Did you ever get your set of instructions you were looking for in the above message?? I have a set, someplace, but have made a cross country move since I started the Tele' and would have to search (read organize) my plane room to find the directions. If you still need them I would do that for you, 'cause it needs to be done anyway! Email me at [email protected] and let me know-don't relie on me to come back here since I go so many places in a day.
I have constructed one wing half and the fuselage so far, so have a lot left to go. Moving this stuff was really a B!! I have to get back at it but have lost my nice 9'x4.5' flat building table and the space to build in! I may have to build a two car garage before I can get back to this giant, and another one I have in the mill--C-130E with an 11 foot wingspan.
As far as anyone that would cut the kit for you, I have only found one kit company for this large Tele' and that is in England and they wanted like 400 pounds--probably abouty 6-7 hundred dollars-for cutting & delivering the kit! I can buy a lot of balsa for that price!! I am cutting my own, even stripping most of the large sticks out of sheets.
Well ding me up sometime and lets compare notes. I am living in Missouri now so weather is a little warmer then Michigan. See ya.
Mark
Old 02-04-2004, 11:37 AM
doug2708

Thanks fore the reply Mark. Haven't found the instructions, and the plans are lacking in details which my experience level cannot (as yet) overcome.
I'm in the same situation. I have a 10 foot Cessna 310 waiting to be build besides the Telemaster 150. I will probably buy bulk wood somewhere (an suggestions?)
I want to get some Giant scale flying under my belt (via the Telemaster 150) before I build the Cessna.
If you run across the instructions, I would appreciate a copy, as Hobby-Lobby didn't have them.

Doug
Old 02-27-2004, 06:34 PM
46Marcus

To anyone interested:
I am getting ready to cut a kit of the C-130 with 133 inch wingspan from a set of Palmer Plans. It is just as easy to cut 1-2-3 kits as it is one. Is anyone interested in purchasing the balsa for a kit with instructions to build it? Or would anyone want one built? Contact me, Mark, at [email protected]. Thankyou.
Old 04-23-2004, 09:18 AM
mojorisin
My Feedback: (1)

Try www.lazer-works.com for kit cutting. They are cutting this kit, or are going to start cutting it soon.
Old 08-17-2004, 02:50 PM
laserlizard
My Feedback: (29)

Send us a copy of the plans or tracing of the parts and we will cut you the parts and beat ANY other laser cutter's prices. www.laserlizard.com

Thanks
Old 10-07-2004, 05:34 AM
dparlier
My Feedback: (13)

Did you ever find the instructions for the Telemaster? I have them.
Dave
[email protected]
Old 10-10-2004, 07:45 PM
rollinse
My Feedback: (1)

Doug, I am looking for a set of 150 telemaster plans could you tell me where you got them and if know where to the the instruction also. e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks Eric
Old 10-11-2004, 08:06 AM
doug2708

Eric,
Hobby-Lobby sells the plans, but they are not listed on their website. Send an email to the sales department. Their email is on the website. They told me they were going to bring out another version of the Telemaster 150 in a kit in the near future, but I have not seen an annoucement yet.
Doug K
Old 09-11-2012, 06:49 PM
LELang

Hey Guy's
Yep a new member, Newbee, Beginner and on and on, However I might have the answer to your issues.
I have Airplane kits and Kits and Kits. Bud Nosen's , Trainer and another as well as a Telemaster 150. Also the cessna 310. All New and in there boxes, ( most of them ) the ones that had poor boxes were Reboxed.
So if you are looking for a kit give me a shout. Thanks.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:43 PM
JeffinTD

Is the 150 the same as the 12' kit?

If so, I think I have a PDF of the instructions. PM me an e mail address if you'd like.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:37 AM
starbird2000
My Feedback: (14)

HI Dave,

I saw your comment on RC Universe a while back about the instruction booklet for the Telemaster 150. Could I get a copy of them, either in paper or electronic? Does the instruction contain an inventory of the kit so you can verify all the parts are there? I have an opportunity to obtain a kit, but it is missing the instructions and a few parts.

Thanks