Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Extreme Flight - 87" Yak

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2004, 07:55 AM
contempo
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Extreme Flight - 87" Yak

YAK-OFF = RIP-OFF

This plane from KMP looks suspicously like the EF 87" Yak. This is purely speculation on my part, but is it possible that these are the aircraft that Chris refused shipment on? If so, that would mean that the manufacturer got paid twice! (Chris lost a chunk on that first batch). That would explain the low retail price the distributor has on the model (just under $400.00). If this is true, I wouldn't touch one. I'll wait for the real deal from EF. If I am wrong I apologize. It just seems that lately there have been a bunch of these rip-offs.

Matt
Old 10-29-2004, 04:12 PM
MLC
My Feedback: (5)

Looking at this plane for the spring and was curious what the ETA is for the people on the second round of planes? I cannot purchase before March and was wondering if the date was after that. Do not want to ask to be on the list if I cannot purchase it.

Also was considering a ZDZ60 with just a pitts style muffler, anybody else considering this option. Would it be about the same power as the DA50 on a pipe? Would the overall weight be about the same?
Old 10-31-2004, 05:50 PM
going vert
My Feedback: (11)

Ya - it's a rip off. I've sent that guy (selling the other yak) several emails about his Yak. He never responds to me via email or the posts I've made to him. I wouldn't touch that plane.