RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/giant-scale-aircraft-3d-aerobatic-110/)
-   -   Noise and interference (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/giant-scale-aircraft-3d-aerobatic-110/11669406-noise-interference.html)

am_egh 09-10-2019 12:21 AM

Noise and interference

Hi every body
i have a 36% the world models katana 100 cc.
When the assembly of the plane was finished , I have lots of noise and interference in all of the servos.
1× rg7318 receiver
1× dualsky duo pro regulator
2× multiplex Digi 5 Titan on elevators
4× savvox 0220 servo on ailerons.
So anybody can help me how I can spoil the noise on my system.
lots of thanks
​​

TexasFlash 09-10-2019 04:09 AM

You can eliminate 1 servo at a time and see if it ever clears up. I would suggest a lower voltage battery to eliminate the regulator as I suspect it as most likely guilty.

am_egh 09-10-2019 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by TexasFlash (Post 12549242)
You can eliminate 1 servo at a time and see if it ever clears up. I would suggest a lower voltage battery to eliminate the regulator as I suspect it as most likely guilty.

thanks dear friend for your reply
But
You say the regulator is base of the noise?

BarracudaHockey 09-10-2019 04:48 AM

Make sure the plug caps are FULLY seated. If you don't have a near permanent mark on you hand from pushing the plug cap on its probably not fully seated.

That, more than anything else, is the source of noise in a 2.4 system on a gas plane

am_egh 09-10-2019 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by BarracudaHockey (Post 12549254)
Make sure the plug caps are FULLY seated. If you don't have a near permanent mark on you hand from pushing the plug cap on its probably not fully seated.

That, more than anything else, is the source of noise in a 2.4 system on a gas plane

lots of thanks
I check it and say you what I see.
👍🙏

TexasFlash 09-10-2019 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by am_egh (Post 12549247)
thanks dear friend for your reply
But
You say the regulator is base of the noise?

Nope! I said to eliminate each item one at a time to test. But if this only happens with the engine running focus on plug wires as stated above first. I read your question as if the noise is always there and not just when the engine is running. While regulators aren't common for problems, a poorly designed one can do this.

am_egh 09-10-2019 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by TexasFlash (Post 12549286)

Nope! I said to eliminate each item one at a time to test. But if this only happens with the engine running focus on plug wires as stated above first. I read your question as if the noise is always there and not just when the engine is running. While regulators aren't common for problems, a poorly designed one can do this.

ok I understood
Lots of thanks
I test it

am_egh 09-11-2019 01:55 PM

Problem was fixed

HiFirst I fastened all the plugs onto the receiver
And then I kept the regulator as far away from the receiver as possible.
The problem was fixed and I did several tests at different times

Thanks to all the friends for the tips

Good luck