RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/giant-scale-aircraft-3d-aerobatic-110/)
-   -   Making Extra 300 80" totally composites (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/giant-scale-aircraft-3d-aerobatic-110/2468914-making-extra-300-80%22-totally-composites.html)

macro-RCU 08-14-2005 11:08 PM

RE: Making Extra 300 80" totally composites

1 Attachment(s)
Before fly, Extra and me.... cows enjoy it too, believe me....

macro-RCU 08-14-2005 11:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Filling fuel tank with new friend... thank's Pablo

sknx 08-14-2005 11:23 PM

Roberto,
We were waiting for a long time to see the report. Congrat for the maiden. You're did a great job and for sure you're a very very patient man.
If the plane is balooning when you idle, and is flying stright at full throttle, that means you have too much down thrust on your motor. You can reduce it or mix it out with your radio ( throttle with elevator ). It will help your down lines as well.

Boby

macro-RCU 08-14-2005 11:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
1- starting hover
2- flying
3- low pass.... (that's what she say)

girlfriend was so nervous.... she say camera is guilty hahaha...

macro-RCU 08-14-2005 11:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This 3 pic's was taken by girlfriend after Extra flew, she insist camera is guilty... hahaha

I think she needs some photograph lessons.... by the way, she is an expert photographer, and make wonders with their professional cameras... but this "look and shoot" is their enemy....

macro-RCU 08-14-2005 11:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This shoot is after fly, look camera is not guilty... (taken by me)

Hey honey.... what's up????

Are you nervous yet?

She's Paty Gomez (my girlfriend)

You can see maingear a little open... block was brocken

macro-RCU 08-14-2005 11:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Left to right:

Pablo, Paty and Pablo's mother after fly of the Extra

I insist, camera is not guilty....

macro-RCU 08-15-2005 12:03 AM

ORIGINAL: sknx

Roberto,
We were waiting for a long time to see the report. Congrat for the maiden. You're did a great job and for sure you're a very very patient man.
If the plane is balooning when you idle, and is flying stright at full throttle, that means you have too much down thrust on your motor. You can reduce it or mix it out with your radio ( throttle with elevator ). It will help your down lines as well.

Boby

Thank's Boby, I was not a patient man, believe me, but now, all for the planes....

I'll check engine thrust, I remember have cero, but I'll verify....

Remember here at RCU, some post about CAP 232 balooning, I'll check too....

OK, time for practice, practice and practice..... trying to make me a good pilot... hope....

Next report will be with video on it, course, after some lessons to girlfriend...

Saturday was a very funny day, I'd enjoy it very much, and is a great satisfaction share with you all my friends....

Keep in channel and safe landings (not like me)....