RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/giant-scale-aircraft-3d-aerobatic-110/)
-   -   RCWingbags.com 2.6 YAK Bags arrived today!! (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/giant-scale-aircraft-3d-aerobatic-110/2827574-rcwingbags-com-2-6-yak-bags-arrived-today.html)

Mokken 03-31-2005 02:32 PM

RCWingbags.com 2.6 YAK Bags arrived today!!

1 Attachment(s)
All I can say is that Mike Bogh at rcwingbags.com has come through with a awesome set of custom bags for my CA 2.6 YAK.

He even threw in a free prop cover...

Thanks again Mike!!!

JohnVH 03-31-2005 02:54 PM

RE: RCWingbags.com 2.6 YAK Bags arrived today!!

Thats Mikey for ya! :)

GoeKeli 03-31-2005 05:38 PM

Very nice! Do tell, $$$$?

J

DENNIS C 03-31-2005 06:36 PM

I second that also....I got my wing bags last week from mike for my WILD HARE 540. when i order them he said it would be about 3-4 weeks...well after a week i got a call from mike verifying my address. I said sweet .......they were here in 4-5 days . and the fit is great and the quality is AWSOME:D

Mokken 03-31-2005 09:03 PM

ORIGINAL: Goekeli

Very nice! Do tell, $$$$?

J

$105 shipped, cheaper than anyone else...... The wings fit perfect.... :) :) :)

GoeKeli 03-31-2005 10:25 PM

Wow! That is pretty good. I like the stock comp-arf wing and stab bags but they lack a bit inside because the is no soft fabric. THat color is very nice too!
I have seen your videos Mokken and your yak is very nice and looks like a fun flyer.

JOe

GrnBrt 03-31-2005 11:11 PM

Yup that be the Mikey I know, great guy!

Mike Bogh 04-01-2005 01:14 AM

Thank you all very much, I sincerely appreciate your business.
Comments like these really help me keep at it a solid 9 hours a day.
(Hey, I'm almost 49, OK? [sm=frown.gif])
To tell the truth, I have not been able to catch up with my orders since the day I started, 11 months ago.
Not complaining at all, I just want to publicly thank those who have had to wait, and wait for one reason or another.
I had Pneumonia a couple of months ago for a month and that set my back 40 orders.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding.
I truly am humbled.

GrnBrt 04-01-2005 01:33 AM

(Hey, I'm almost 49, OK? )
Barely out of diapers!!!!!!;)

Mokken 04-01-2005 05:34 AM

Wow! That is pretty good. I like the stock comp-arf wing and stab bags but they lack a bit inside because the is no soft fabric. THat color is very nice too!
I have seen your videos Mokken and your yak is very nice and looks like a fun flyer.

JOe
Thanks,

Close to 70 flights on her since November of last year...

XpastywhiteboyX 04-01-2005 07:26 AM

Ive seen Mikes product and it is better than anything else on the market. Im selling my wingtotes to get some...:D True quality at an afordable price. Keep it up Mike.

Mokken 04-01-2005 07:36 AM

ORIGINAL: Mokken

JOe
Thanks,

Close to 70 flights since November of last year...

reddog076 07-07-2005 04:01 PM

Hey Guys,
Based on the positive feedback in the forums, I went to RC Wing Bags for a set of custom bags for my Junkers J 10. Spoke to Mike Bough and sent him a money order in November 2004. In January 2005 Mike confirmed receipt. I have had much difficulty reaching him (both telephone and e-mail) but early last month I spoke to him and was told that he was cutting my bags as we spoke and I should get them within a week. It's been 5 weeks and still no bags. He does not respond to e-mails or phone messages left on his answering machine. Has anyone had a similar experience with this guy?

DENNIS C 07-07-2005 04:26 PM

ORIGINAL: reddog076

Hey Guys,
Based on the positive feedback in the forums, I went to RC Wing Bags for a set of custom bags for my Junkers J 10. Spoke to Mike Bough and sent him a money order in November 2004. In January 2005 Mike confirmed receipt. I have had much difficulty reaching him (both telephone and e-mail) but early last month I spoke to him and was told that he was cutting my bags as we spoke and I should get them within a week. It's been 5 weeks and still no bags. He does not respond to e-mails or phone messages left on his answering machine. Has anyone had a similar experience with this guy?
WOW!!! Your talking over 6 months now. now i wonder if mike is telling the truth about his sickness.reddog you must have missed this post then.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_3095538/tm.htm

Kfoss1 07-07-2005 04:34 PM

5 months for me.[sm=confused.gif]

reddog076 07-08-2005 11:24 AM

Dennis,

Your right, I did miss that post. I am sorry for his troubles and wish him well. I find it disturbing that Mike has not offered a time-frame to send the product or return the money.

extratorker 07-09-2005 10:24 AM

I went through the same thing. I ordered bags in November and didnt get them until Feburary and even then I was given a bunch of reasons. If what he says is true then I feel sorry for him,but at the same time even with that going on he could have someone go to the post office for him and send back peoples money

Gunslinger21 07-09-2005 10:16 PM

I am on month number four. I ordered a set of wingbags, tailbags, prop covers and a $17.00 set of screws. After several months he finally sent a set of bags without the prop covers. They were the wrong size bags. I called Mike imediatley and he said that he would send me a retun label prepaid so that I could swap out with the guy who got my bags. Several weeks pass and he emailed me and asked that I send the bags back to him. I paid the $20.00 shipping hoping to get me bags A.S.A.P. It has been over a month and I cannot get any answer from him. I am out a lot of money and I still need bags to transport my plane in. I have limited RC funds but due to his circumstances I am willing to take my bags and eat the $20.00 shipping although that is a bad way to do business. At this point, I want my bags or my money but I need one of them imediatley. The threads that I have read here on RCU scare me and I feel as if I have lost my money. If anyone gets in touch with Mike please find out what is going on. We are well into the flying season here and I cannot transport my wings safely so this plane is not getting to the field.

dthurston 08-01-2005 09:14 AM

Similar situation here. I have left e-mail, voice mail.
I have requested a refund as I got tired of waiting with no answers the above.
Still no response. PayPal alerted.
Next step is to contact the Washington States attorney general.

Ordered set of Wing Bags by Caroline, they arrived within 3 days.

Dave

Gunslinger21 08-01-2005 09:20 AM

Let me know if you do contact the attorney general.

reddog076 08-05-2005 08:45 PM

I am giving up on this guy (Mike B) but I still need a set of good wing bags. does anyone have any current good experiences and contact info?

DrDeath 08-05-2005 09:01 PM

Reddog,

Try [link=http://www.wing-tote.com/]Wingtote.com[/link] . The company has been under new management for almost a year now and is run by a reputable company. The company that also has a local Hobby Shop chain that has 4 stores in the Washington, DC area. Perry, the previous owner (who was also out of the state of Washington like Mike, funny isn't it) no longer runs the company and all of the bad press and issues are gone. The company has done business with my RC Club and has helped out with our last show. Their key mission is to restore the Wingtote name. Try them, you might like them. I have also heard nothing but good things about Caroline. They cost a little more, but they are very reputable also. Hope this helps

Lee

BlenderBender 08-07-2005 07:32 PM

I picked up mine for my 28% on ebay from a girl in new york $39.00 plus shipping just like the two tone ones from RCS .... got them in 3 days and they are nice bags!

John

Josey Wales 08-07-2005 08:33 PM

Are they black/blue and have tie-downs inside? I saw them and they looked really nice..especially for the price

BlenderBender 08-08-2005 08:07 AM

Yep that is them....they have the tie downs for the wings and velcro tie downs for the wing tube.

John

reddog076 08-25-2005 11:44 AM

I just got mine from the girl in NY (Jenny) who posts on ebay. They are good quality, a great price and arrived in two days. Thanks for recommending her.