Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - General
 42 Percent Products THOR >

42 Percent Products THOR

Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - General Discuss all other giant scale aircraft here.

42 Percent Products THOR

Old 01-09-2011, 09:29 AM
My Feedback: (76)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 42 Percent Products THOR

has anyone used one of these Thor whic is a ingition battery eleminator.. I bought one from a guy here on rcu that had about 5 for sale and I cant get it to work any help will be great
Old 08-01-2011, 03:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 42 Percent Products THOR

I have just installed one about 2 weeks ago. Because the ignition it is powering takes a higher volatage than the most common ignition, I have the jumper off the voltage regulator (It has the full 6.6V LiIons going through it).

No problems at all with mine. I was hesitant to use one after experiencing the "Zeuss" but needed one in a hurry and the supplier of the brand I usually use was out of stock. I really like this unit now that I have tried it.

Make sure your "End points" for the channel it is on are at 100% "Travel". Try plugging a servo into the receiver for the channel it is going through and cycling the ignition switch on your TX to make sure there isn't something amiss there.