Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - General Discuss all other giant scale aircraft here.

ECOM RCThoughts

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 10:25 PM
phakur
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ECOM RCThoughts

Has anyone here built a 30 CC or larger ECOM RC plane (non military) as sold by Troy Built?

Just trying to find out general quality.

Larry
Old 12-18-2011, 03:14 PM
Bill Diedrich

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Default RE: ECOM RCThoughts

ORIGINAL: phakur

Has anyone here built a 30 CC or larger ECOM RC plane (non military) as sold by Troy Built?

Just trying to find out general quality.

Larry
I don't think they have arrived into the country, I'm also interested in the quality as I have placed
my name on the pre-order list for the Howard Ike, due in APRIL.

BD
Old 12-20-2011, 06:34 AM
Tone Price

@phakur We will have unboxing videos hopefully by the end of the week so you can get a better look there. We have a ton of the ECOMRC models being sent out from pre-orders so it should only be a matter of time before you start seeing some build threads from customers. We also have now posted manuals for the 1st batch of planes.

@Bill Diedrich Yes, the Howard Ike is slated for April along with several other new planes.

More information on what has arrived including manuals can be found here: [link=http://www.troybuiltmodels.com/blog/2011/12/19/ecomrc-container-1-planes-have-arrived/]http://www.troybuiltmodels.com/blog/2011/12/19/ecomrc-container-1-planes-have-arrived/[/link]
Old 12-23-2011, 03:36 AM
n2ryd

Wednesday we got the call from Troy Built telling us that the Wigla we per-order was in. The shipped it yesterday and should be here some time next week. We will keep everyone updated when it comes in, along with some pic.

N2RYD