Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - General
Reload this Page >

Wanted parts for GP Waco

Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - General Discuss all other giant scale aircraft here.

Wanted parts for GP Waco

Old 07-23-2019, 09:05 PM
  #1  
Laserdude
Thread Starter
My Feedback: (3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Nampa, ID
Posts: 93
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted parts for GP Waco

I bought a GP Waco, 72", that was setup on gas. I'm converting it to electric. With the gas setup a large portion of the secondary cowl that is attached to the fuse and just in front of the firewall was cut out. I need a replacement. If anyone has a crashed Waco with the front of the fuse, firewall and forward.that is in good shape I would like to buy it from you.
Thanks
Old 02-16-2020, 12:47 PM
  #2  
Hyjinx
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 283
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by Laserdude View Post
I bought a GP Waco, 72", that was setup on gas. I'm converting it to electric. With the gas setup a large portion of the secondary cowl that is attached to the fuse and just in front of the firewall was cut out. I need a replacement. If anyone has a crashed Waco with the front of the fuse, firewall and forward.that is in good shape I would like to buy it from you.
Thanks
I have a new uncut outter cowl for the red and white GP.
Planning on running an engine with no cowl on it.
What is it worth to you?
Old 02-16-2020, 03:55 PM
  #3  
Laserdude
Thread Starter
My Feedback: (3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Nampa, ID
Posts: 93
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Hyjinx View Post
I have a new uncut outter cowl for the red and white GP.
Planning on running an engine with no cowl on it.
What is it worth to you?
Thanks but I'm way past that.
Old 02-16-2020, 04:02 PM
  #4  
Laserdude
Thread Starter
My Feedback: (3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Nampa, ID
Posts: 93
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Parts are no longer needed and I cannot find a way to kill the thread.
Thanks
Old 02-16-2020, 04:47 PM
  #5  
Hyjinx
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 283
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by Laserdude View Post
Parts are no longer needed and I cannot find a way to kill the thread.
Thanks
LOL
I understand that!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.