Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - General
Reload this Page >

Donít Hose Your Bros With Your Junk Parts

Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - General Discuss all other giant scale aircraft here.

Donít Hose Your Bros With Your Junk Parts

Old 08-05-2022, 10:11 AM
highhorse
My Feedback: (2)

Received 62 Likes on 29 Posts
Default Donít Hose Your Bros With Your Junk Parts

I wonít name the sellerís name, the brand of the junk parts or other details here, but thereís a seller who should be ashamed of himself to the point of inability to look in a mirror without cringing.

Heís replaced vital -and widely known to be defective- stock components from a giant scale ARF with after-market units. This is understandable because the stock units are reportedly unusable junk and those in the know commonly buy this brand knowing ahead of time that the components in question are unusable and need replacing.

What is NOT understandable is the apparent hope of foisting these junk parts on an unsuspecting or under-informed fellow RC Bros through the marketplace.

Itís bad enough that the manufacturer is dumping their under-engineered ARFs and parts on us and that weíve come to expect it from some lesser brands. For us to do this to each other though is simply unforgivable.

This hobby is a HOBBY, and should be an environment of mutual support rather than one in which we prey on one another for cash, ROBBING fellow hobbyists of their time and resources while simultaneously damaging the mutual trust required to keep our dwindling hobby viable.

Please donít be that guy,. If you see someone being that guy, call him on it!
Old 08-05-2022, 11:31 AM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by highhorse View Post
I wonít name the sellerís name, the brand of the junk parts or other details here, but thereís a seller who should be ashamed of himself to the point of inability to look in a mirror without cringing.

Please donít be that guy,. If you see someone being that guy, call him on it!
The first line of your topic you refuse to name names or the product but the last line you encourage others to do just that. What's with that?