Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - General Discuss all other giant scale aircraft here.

Aeronca Champ

Old 10-14-2022, 05:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Aeronca Champ

Hello All
I want to build the Aeronca Champion from Wendell Hostetler.
I have a question about the building. I there anyone who has build this plane and has pictures of that build?
I like to hear from you.
Regards,
Timo,
the Netherlands
Old 09-07-2023, 03:20 PM

Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts

TToo Ca be leaves nobody responded. Hostetler makes a great plane. I built the AA industries 1/4 scale 7AC Champ I own a real 7AC Certificate April 22 1946. I’ve been flying only champs for years. Never built the plane manufacturer your inquiring about. But I’ve only heard good comments about him. My new project is a 33% 1/3 scale Champ haven’t started yet but getting all the parts togeather and planning on running an OS Max 300 Gemni engine. AJ
Old 09-08-2023, 02:36 AM

Received 53 Likes on 51 Posts

I have a 33% Champ from RCM plans, full scale details, Roto 85 FS for power. Came out at 39 Pounds.

Old 09-08-2023, 06:30 AM

Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts

7AC hello Tony yes I've been following you build I have not started. On my 33% as of yet. One question you commented that you ordered a Fibre glass cowl and a scale windscreen for your project. From Rcaiir a Don Carlson. Did he respect your order and send you the parts you ordered?AJ