Notices
Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

Strange sound

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2010, 08:06 AM
Rudolph Hart

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Strange sound

Sorry i misdescibed it w8bye i now know what a rumbling bearing sounds like,thanks.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:43 PM
Cornduster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My friend just got his 115 Saito back from the Horizon Service center after it made the same sound as my 125 when I was breaking mine in. They replaced the cam gear with an up dated version and replaced a valve at no charge. The bearings were fine. I just sent my 125 in today. After it stopped making that strange sound I flew it but it lacked power and smoked excessively. Now I'm anxious to see what they find.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:20 AM
Cornduster

I checked onlinewith Horizon repair today. My 125 is being held for parts. Evidentially they found the problem, hopefully I will get it back soon.
Old 11-17-2010, 05:24 PM
Cornduster

After waiting for parts for about a week I called Saito repair to find out what was going on. They are replacing my 125 with a new one. Thank you Saito, they stand behind their products.