Notices
Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

spray bar and needle valve

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 04:32 AM
M3220

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default spray bar and needle valve

I have a Saito FA-65 ( the older version ) , letters B and E are stamped on the top side of motor mount. My hobby shop locally says the engine is not made any more. I am in need for a spray bar and needle valve. I missed one on E-Bay. I cannot find any parts listing on any sites.
the part number on the E-Bay site was a manufacture Part # 65-41. I will call saito and see what they say. I thought i might get some info from RC Universe before I make the call. I did notice a number of Spray Bar up-dates on line, don't know if it will work for my FA-65
Thank you
Old 05-19-2013, 05:51 AM
SrTelemaster150

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: spray bar and needle valve

ORIGINAL: M3220

I have a Saito FA-65 ( the older version ) , letters B and E are stamped on the top side of motor mount. My hobby shop locally says the engine is not made any more. I am in need for a spray bar and needle valve. I missed one on E-Bay. I cannot find any parts listing on any sites.
the part number on the E-Bay site was a manufacture Part # 65-41. I will call saito and see what they say. I thought i might get some info from RC Universe before I make the call. I did notice a number of Spray Bar up-dates on line, don't know if it will work for my FA-65
Thank you
I'm not sure if the "older version" has the same carburetor, but the "small - medium" Saito engine manual lists the same carburetor for the FA65 & the FA62 SAI50821C.

If that's the case, the rebuld kit, SAI50133 (includes the spraybar) & needle valve SAI10085 should work.

The spraybar is also available seperately, SAI65122A but it won't have the "O" rings that is inside the spraybar & needle valve body.

There is also an "upgrade kit" SAI50144 available. It iclude all the parts in the rebuild kit + some additional "O" rings & such.

The fact that the spraybar has "65" in the part # means that the carb is derived from a "65" series carburetor.

Have you LHS order the parts on their next order from Horizon to save shipping costs.

http://www.horizonhobby.com/products...al-SAIE062A#t4

I hope this helps.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:29 PM
mkoe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: spray bar and needle valve

Here is a pdf I made of the old Early Saito parts diagrams and parts listings. It has the exclusive parts listings as well as the interchangeable parts listings.
It's a large file about 14mg so I cannot upload it to the forum.
Hope this helps?
MK

www.mikrovisions.com/reference/Saito_Early.pdf