Notices
Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

Super Tigre Spray Bar

Old 06-19-2014, 10:33 AM
oskartek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Super Tigre Spray Bar

I have a spray bar in original packaging for a Super Tigre carb part # N02302078 also has the number 26 by the motor/ engines
area on the package.
Anyone out there have any idea what engine or carb this may fit?
The needle valve hole and thread is much smaller than the one for the G-75.
Is there a G-26 diesel?

Many thanks, Oscar
Old 06-19-2014, 12:07 PM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts

It could be for the .25/.29 engines that use a needle with an L bend on the end. Likely for the "S" or "X" series engines. The bigger Tigre carbs have an external threaded needle holder and the smaller ones use an inner threaded needle holder. Don't quote me 100% on this..

Is the spraybar round or flat?
Old 06-19-2014, 01:18 PM
oskartek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The spray bar is flat and the internal thread appears to be for a very small diameter needle, possibly 2 or 2.5, mm thread.
There is a shoulder on the OD about 3.2 mm dia and 3 mm long that is slit for the length of the shoulder and the OD thread measures 4 mm.

Thanx, Oscar
Old 06-19-2014, 05:07 PM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts

Without digging my s29 out, it sounds very much like the spraybar you have is for the smaller Mag Carburetors for the small Tigres. The slit in the end is for a packing nut that clamps down on the needle valve to hold it in place. My S29 carburetor is round though, not the milled flat kind. I've only heard of the larger Carburetors having the flat spraybars. It's too bad it's so hard to reference old ST part numbers. Hobby services is NO help in determining old part numbers because they don't have parts books from when the ST Engines were made in Italy.