Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

Magnum Engine Parts - XL-80

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2017, 06:40 PM
Red 5
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Magnum Engine Parts - XL-80

Does anyone know of a source for Magnum engine parts, specifically for a four stroke XL-80, need the needle valve assembly and the rocker cover? Would like to repair the motor rather than have to fit another brand or size to the plane. Would also be interested in obtaining a new/used XL-80, or a non running one that can be used for parts.

thanks for any help or suggestions.
Leonard
Old 03-13-2017, 06:53 AM
cahusker
My Feedback: (50)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Leonard if you go to Just Engines web site and look under ASP parts you can find replacement parts that fit the Magnum engines. ASP and Magnum made in same china factory. Just Engines is in the UK so will take a while with shipping time but you can get the parts that way. Look for these part numbers: valve cover 80711 and needle assy 12860. If you want to try other parts I know the OS needle valve assy for the 91 FS will fit the Magnum engines and possibly the valve cover will also. Good luck in fixing your engine and getting it going again. Lane
Here is a link to the Just Engines site http://www.justengines.co.uk/acatalo...FS-Spares.html

Last edited by cahusker; 03-13-2017 at 07:26 AM. Reason: added link