Notices
Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

Kavan FK 50 documentation

Old 03-11-2020, 05:41 AM
heinzi991
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kavan FK 50 documentation

Hello, I saw a Kavan FK 50 on e-bay and the seller was also posting pictures of two articles I had never seen before; one was "A 3cid powerhouse for giant scale. The Kavan Twin by Dan Santch" and theother "Multi-cylinder engines update. The Kavan Continental - benchmark of horizontally opposed scale engines by Peter Price"; does anyone know where these articles were published, or has a copy or a PDF ?

Last edited by heinzi991; 03-11-2020 at 05:42 AM. Reason: tried to get a picture added but did not work
Old 03-13-2020, 05:08 PM
the Wasp
My Feedback: (1)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by heinzi991 View Post
Hello, I saw a Kavan FK 50 on e-bay and the seller was also posting pictures of two articles I had never seen before; one was "A 3cid powerhouse for giant scale. The Kavan Twin by Dan Santch" and theother "Multi-cylinder engines update. The Kavan Continental - benchmark of horizontally opposed scale engines by Peter Price"; does anyone know where these articles were published, or has a copy or a PDF ?
If Peter Chinn is still around maybe he can help you, maybe call the AMA and ask for help.

click the link, you will find the 3 articles,
MK 1
MK 11
MK 11 (2)

Model Engine Tests

Jim
Old 03-17-2020, 04:30 PM
706jim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry but Peter has passed.
Old 03-17-2020, 04:49 PM
the Wasp