Notices
Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

Super Tigre s3000 carburetor?s

Old 06-26-2020, 01:16 PM
Markhpb01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Super Tigre s3000 carburetor?s

Hey guys,

I just got a brand new super tiger S 3000 that appears to be new in the box. It doesn’t look like it was ever run but the box is pretty worn. First of all it did not come with a muffler so I will need to source one of those before I have a chance to run this thing. The question I have is about the carburetor itself. The throat on the crank case measures 17 mm but the carburetor itself only measures 15 mm. The bolt in the crank case that is supposed to hold the carburetor in place is missing. I’m wondering if somebody who has this engine could possibly post a picture of their carburetor and the measurements of their motor and carburetor. I assume the carburetor and Craig case should fit a little tighter than 15 mM going into 17mm. I wondering if this guy sent me the wrong carb.

Thanks in advance guys.
Old 06-27-2020, 08:28 AM
daveopam
My Feedback: (9)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

It sounds like it. I had a 3250 not a 3000 but the carb was a tight fit. Unless maybe the 3000 used a sleeve?

david