Notices
Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

YS customer service rocks!!!!

Old 07-26-2004, 04:46 PM
Brillon1
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default YS customer service rocks!!!!

This is part of message I sent to Mr. Shadel in regards to my dealings with YS service. I thought everyone might benefit from knowing the caliber of people that work there and their commitment to customer satisfaction. They went out of there way to try to keep the price of some major repairs to a minimum, and good thing for me, they did!!!

I am absolutely thrilled with YS engine performance and customer service!!!! My brother has a 63FZ on a Morris Knife that is unbelievable. I bought a used 91FZ that the seller absolutely screwed me on. I sent it to your service department when I couldn't get it to run. I literally just got off the phone with them (Jeremy and Rich were very helpful) and they were terrific about it. Not only was it ready (minus a test run) but they gave me a break on the price. I needed a new gasket set, air chamber (it had a crack in it and when it was removed a piece actually fell off), and a new carb body (that was cracked too). They gave me an open package carb and I assume discounted some other prices because the total, which I was ready around $200, was only $113 shipped!!!! I just can't wait to get the engine back and my plane in the air. You guys have the best engines and by far the best customer service!!!! Thanks to you and the rest of the YS staff.

Sincerely,

Jared L. Brillon
Old 07-26-2004, 07:19 PM
elmshoot
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: YS customer service rocks!!!!

I've been pleased with there one on one service as well.
Sparky