Notices
Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

How about the Irvine 53

Old 12-14-2001, 07:46 PM
dalita
My Feedback: (82)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How about the Irvine 53

Has anyone had experience with Irvine, in particular the 53? How about shipping costs and service from Just Engines? Is there a distributor in the US? The price is definitly attractive IF it handles good.
Thanks, Dale
Old 12-14-2001, 08:59 PM
Hobbsy
My Feedback: (101)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Irvine .53

The Irvine .53 is an excellent engine and so is the service from Just Engines. It turns bigger props than others its size, like a 12x6. If Im remember mine was about $101 bucks with shipping. It's also nice and quiet.
Old 12-15-2001, 10:19 PM
funflyer99

Default Irvine 53

Super engine! I bought mine about a year ago from just engines and it was about $90.00 shipped.
Todd.
Old 12-16-2001, 01:23 PM
Cabane
My Feedback: (2)

Default Just Engines

I just ordered a 53 online from Just Engines. I'm testing the online waters. The online order form on their page leaves much to be desired. I'm not sure what my bottom line will be. $107 according to my calculations. I got a e-mailed order confirmation but no final cost. I guess I've been spoiled by ordering at the Tower site.

As far as the 53, I've heard nothing but good about this engine. I was trying to choose between the Irvine and the Webra 50 GT. Who am I kidding. I'll know I'll eventually get the Webra too ...