Notices
Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

Club Enya

Old 03-30-2020, 06:42 AM
ev2driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by out_door_man View Post
You are right Fuelsman. Further investigation I found it is a 90 4C TN not a R model. It was the screw in exhaust that threw me but sorted now. Anybody got the manual for an Enya 90 4C TN?. I have the 120 R manual is it basically the same?.
Cheers.
Chaps.
Here is the manual for Enya 90-4c (with old G carburetor) and the manual for TN carb.
I asked directly to ENYA, for my 90-4c TN (bought without it) and mr Ken Enya kindy gave to me..

Paolo
Attached Files
Old 03-30-2020, 06:44 AM
ev2driver

Sorry the TN Carburetor, was missing...

Paolo
Attached Files
Old 03-30-2020, 07:24 AM
out_door_man

Thanks Ev2driver for the manuals. These Enya,s are great engines .
I now have a 45 2 stroke. The collection grows, am keeping an eye on a 46 4 stroke, magic.
Old 04-18-2020, 04:07 AM
out_door_man

I have been given a WOT 4 XL and intend putting my 90 4C in it as the manual for the engine says for model weight of 3.5 - 6.5 Kg. The model weighs about 4.5 Kg fully loaded so it should be OK, according to Enya. BUT all the info on the net say on a 90 4 stroke the performance would not be very good??. SO has anybody put this engine in a model of that weight?, if so what prop and was the performance OK or very poor. I don't want to do any fancy aerobatics just general club flying.
Old 04-18-2020, 05:46 AM
Telemaster Sales UK

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by out_door_man View Post
I have been given a WOT 4 XL and intend putting my 90 4C in it as the manual for the engine says for model weight of 3.5 - 6.5 Kg. The model weighs about 4.5 Kg fully loaded so it should be OK, according to Enya. BUT all the info on the net say on a 90 4 stroke the performance would not be very good??. SO has anybody put this engine in a model of that weight?, if so what prop and was the performance OK or very poor. I don't want to do any fancy aerobatics just general club flying.
I had an Enya 120 FS in mine.The cooking version not the R. It was good fun but hardly a ball of fire. Enyas are lovely engines but I think other makes provide more power these days. I broke the back of my XL by stalling while landing too slowly. I was going to throw it away but then I saw how much a new one cost. This compulsory house arrest has some advantages. I am in the process of repairing it and have fitted a Laser 150 V twin!

WOT 4 XL fitted with Enya 120 FS.
Old 04-18-2020, 11:26 AM
FlyerInOKC
My Feedback: (6)

Received 31 Likes on 31 Posts

Yeah you can't beat the cost of fixing over replacing!