Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > Glow Engines
Reload this Page >

speaking of idling, power and reliability how is the tiger shark 75 rate????

Notices
Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

speaking of idling, power and reliability how is the tiger shark 75 rate????

Old 12-23-2002, 10:26 PM
strobelights
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default speaking of idling, power and reliability how is the tiger shark 75 rate????

can somebody ,an expert on rc engines tell something about the tiger shark engine, specifically the .75, i am looking for an engine that can fit a 60 size warbird, presently budget is a concern, i saw a couple or more tiger sharks on ebay but is afraid to bid because i don't know anything about many of the brands, i bought 2 engines which when it comes to getting a reliable idle at low speeds sucks very much, i see many low priced one but don't know which is worthy spending money on. i know for sure os is the best but prices are outer reach for me right now also please tell me about the super tigre g-90 and g-75, your response will be very well appreciated. bent_w@b ellsouth.net thanks.
Old 12-24-2002, 06:16 AM
WHIP
My Feedback: (7)

Default speaking of idling, power and reliability how is the tiger shark 75 rate????

GREETINGS,

HAVE A TIGER SHARK .75 IN MY WARBIRD IDLES GREAT RUNS GREAT FROM DAY ONE, CAN'T BEAT THE PRICE QUALITY.

GOOD CHOICE, BILL
Old 12-24-2002, 05:37 PM
strobelights

i appreciate the response, and insight, this has boost my confidence to buy tigersharks engines, thanks again
Old 12-24-2002, 05:44 PM
TerrellFlyer

have a TS 46 over 8 years old and still using it in the club trainer,for the money has been a great engine.Have to many problems with the Super Tigre's,so I quit using them.
Old 12-24-2002, 08:54 PM
son of paleface-RCU

Gday mate, i have a 40, 46, 60, from the first owners/ producers of t/shark and the quality and performace--outstanding
I dont know if there the same now, but certainly worth a look if you get other good reports of the current product.
I am a long time modeller and have lots of engines.
Ian --- Yankalilla -- Sth auzzie
Old 12-29-2002, 05:24 AM
strobelights

strobelight here, thanks guys for the over whelming response to my question regarding the tigershark, thanks awhole bunch, very well appreciated.
Old 12-29-2002, 07:14 AM
Flyfalcons

Supertigre 75s and 90s run great. I have a 75 in my GP Extra and a buddy has a 90 in his GB Extra and they have run very well from the start.
Old 12-30-2002, 08:36 PM
son of paleface-RCU

no worrys mate -- have a good new year!