Notices
Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

Extreme 330

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2003, 04:19 AM
Dwayne B

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Extreme 330

Just finished my extreme tonight, Setting up my radio and there's no info in the book about alleron deflection, can anyone tell me if they should be deflected up and how much or straight back. Im really excited to see how it's gonna fly with a new os 50 sx on it with a 12.250x3.750 apc prop, CG is looking very good at 5 1/4 back from the leading edge its slightly nose heavy
Thanks for any info
Dwayne
Old 04-25-2003, 10:15 AM
Spaceman Spiff
My Feedback: (1)

Default Extreme 330

The SX 50 is a sweet engine, works great with that prop, and will pull that plane around with ease. let it break in easy with a littel extra castor, a little rich, and controlled throttle, and it will reward you with reliable performance.

My ailerons are set for 1 1/2 inch of travel up and down, and it rolls very quick. (just right) You may wish to start with the travel set for an inch up and down. The neuteral point for the aeilerons should be straight back to maintain the symetrical airfoil. I program in about 1 inch of Spioleron that i flip in for elevators or windy day landings.

It would be a good idea to post questions about this plane in the Fun Fly section.

Best of luck,
Old 04-25-2003, 12:33 PM
Dwayne B

Default Extreme 330

Thanks alot for the great info, I thought i was in the funfly section ,my bad still learning my way around here ;-)
thanks again
Dwayne