Notices
Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC Want to discuss some of those from the golden age, vintage rc planes or even an old classic antique vintage rc planes, radios, engines, etc? This is the place for you. Enjoy!

Lanier

Old 08-03-2003, 01:21 PM
Dork Driver
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lanier

I have 3 Lanier ARF models my dad gave me, I'm looking to sell them, or maybe trade them for a new model. They are about 50% built, and about 80% complete. there is 1 nosedragger (I know), and 2 taildraggers ( I think), the two taildraggers are the same kit. I think they are Jesters, Javelins or Caprices. I know that those are all tricycle gear, but like I said the models are only 50% complete, they may all be nosedraggers. Email me with any thoughts or ideas on selling them. thanks
Old 08-14-2003, 02:45 AM
RCDENT
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lanier

I might be interested in the Jester and/or Caprice. Let me know colors and price. These were trike gear designs. Don't want them if they are converted to tail dragger.

Thanks,
Old 08-14-2003, 03:04 AM
Dork Driver
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lanier

I dont know which ones are which, they may all be conventional gear, There's a yellow and white, a blue and white, and an orange and white ( has kinda a swept wing)
Old 08-14-2003, 03:36 PM
Mike Denest
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Lanier

We chuckled when Lanier came out with those "rubber duckies" but they are excellent flyers. The models you have are eligible for VR/CS events as are the ones still in production. In this age of instant gratification they should bring a nice price. Check lanierrc.com for more information.