Notices
Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC Want to discuss some of those from the golden age, vintage rc planes or even an old classic antique vintage rc planes, radios, engines, etc? This is the place for you. Enjoy!

VECO "White Cloud"

Old 08-09-2003, 01:26 AM
Duie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VECO "White Cloud"

Does anyone out there have the full size PATTERNS for the old Veco "White Cloud" ? I have the full size plans, but the plans were not full sized construction plans, but simply isometric drawings with instructions.

I have the fuselage formers, wing ribs, wing spars, and a few fuselage doublers. What I REALLY need is the full sized fuselage side view. Can anyone help??\

Thanks a bunch......

"Duie"
[email protected]
Old 08-14-2003, 08:31 PM
frank l jr

Default veco white cloud

hey duie,
i have a complete w c that i will trace the profile of fues. and send to you. as you mentioned, you have the ribs or patterns of same, those i would to to have. my wing is just about shot. it has set up for about 20 years, the silk is spliting, and is warped to heck and back, this is after several rebuilds. from the 60's as i am, you know what we considered a good flight== one that was not ended with hard contact with the ground, al C R A S H. i'll send an email or p m with my address etc. thanks and glad to be of service. frank also will need yours, address that is.

see ya
Old 08-15-2003, 04:15 PM
Duie

Default VECO "White Cloud"

Thanks for the reply, Frank.

I'll dig out the patterns I have, and get you a copy as well.

I also got another reply from a guy who has two complete kits. He is asking $200.00 for a kit, but has offered to trace the necessary parts, if I cover his costs, which I'm doing.

Together, we can get a complete set of parts yet !!

email me, and I'll give you my mailing address.

Duie
[email protected]
Old 08-15-2003, 08:03 PM
frank l jr

Default white cloud

hey duie,
the silver bird is on your way, with the pattern for the W.C. glad that we can help each and others on the forum. just what it is all about! sent an e mail with more details, no need to use up space here. thanks frank

see ya
Old 01-06-2012, 08:10 AM
roadrunner65

Default RE: VECO "White Cloud"

i have the kit but i do not have the plans in the kit i need the plans

please help
thanks