Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC
Reload this Page >

Wanted - Citizenship four or five channel transmitter

Community
Search
Notices
Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC Want to discuss some of those from the golden age, vintage rc planes or even an old classic antique vintage rc planes, radios, engines, etc? This is the place for you. Enjoy!

Wanted - Citizenship four or five channel transmitter

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2013, 09:24 AM
SGibson
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wanted - Citizenship four or five channel transmitter

I collected radios for several years then sold them when I moved from Texas to Indiana. (I could kick myself in the rear for selling) I am back in Texas and would like to get my hands on a Citizen-Ship four or five channel transmitter. I want the old anodized red case and preferably the machined sticks that did not have the plastic caps. 27 mHz is preferable. My first plane was a Falcon 56 with an Enya 29 and of course the radio was a Citizen-Ship. I bought a like new Enya 29 and have plans for the Falcon. I am missing the radio and a compatible receiver. Anybody out there have a lead on a radio? I keep searching Ebay but no luck.
Thanks in advance !
S Gibson

Last edited by SGibson; 12-21-2013 at 09:29 AM.
Old 12-21-2013, 12:15 PM
All Day Dan
My Feedback: (5)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

They show up on Ebay every now and then. Dan.