Notices
Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC Want to discuss some of those from the golden age, vintage rc planes or even an old classic antique vintage rc planes, radios, engines, etc? This is the place for you. Enjoy!

Air Flair Mfg. C.

Old 02-24-2016, 06:18 AM
rappin27
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Air Flair Mfg. C.

Anyone know anything about this company or this plane they put out? I think it was late 70's. The name of the plane is the Hotdogger.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	hotdogger2.JPG
Views:	209
Size:	508.1 KB
ID:	2149148   Click image for larger version

Name:	hotdogger1.JPG
Views:	207
Size:	632.4 KB
ID:	2149149  
Old 02-26-2016, 06:07 PM
guyl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Flair Models Ltd., Warwick, UK (Great Britain) That kit no longer in production. Google it for more info.
Old 02-27-2016, 07:35 AM
dennis
My Feedback: (90)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Air Flair had been bought and transferred from Missouri to Indiana by the owner Azar Kuhn. He had a partner but I can't remember his name. He offered interesting designs with usually stick and sheet assemblies and square proportions. My favorites were the Sundancer series that never failed to give exceptional performance. They had one fun fly about 1995. Soon afterward Azar got a pacemaker and quit the hobby the company was again sold. It is owned by a gentleman named Donald Riggins and there is still a web site at www.airflair.com
Hopefully I haven't missed something here.