Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC
Reload this Page >

"IM" Laser 200 TOC kit!

Notices
Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC Want to discuss some of those from the golden age, vintage rc planes or even an old classic antique vintage rc planes, radios, engines, etc? This is the place for you. Enjoy!

"IM" Laser 200 TOC kit!

Old 11-09-2003, 09:32 PM
grind2tenths
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "IM" Laser 200 TOC kit!

My dad bought this kit new in the mid eighty's. It is all there and I know there are plenty of good kits for giant scale out there, but I couldn't argue with the price "free". Has anyone out there built this kit or saw one fly? It has a 87 inch wing span and 64 inches long. It was designed for a Webra Bully I think. I have got a Moki 2.1 that will fit nicely. The only thing that is missing are the instructions for the wing and fuse construction. I think I can figure it out but it would be nice to have them for reference. The fuse has been started but I am going to build another one so I can use a two pc. wing 87in is too long for the truck. If anyone out there knows anything about this bird post it here.
Old 03-30-2004, 06:26 AM
sok72
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: "IM" Laser 200 TOC kit!

have some instructions
let me know how i can send them to you