Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC
very old control line with McCoy engine >

very old control line with McCoy engine

Notices
Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC Want to discuss some of those from the golden age, vintage rc planes or even an old classic antique vintage rc planes, radios, engines, etc? This is the place for you. Enjoy!

very old control line with McCoy engine

Old 06-23-2002, 12:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default very old control line with McCoy engine

I have a very old aitplane that is control line with a mccoy engine, I'm not sure what size but the #'s on the engine are: McCoy 38 serel # 1145, it has an old wooden prop {topflight} I also have a very old control hand-held wire reel that still has the original box if anyone is interested in that. any questains please feel free to @mail me and I have pics. I also would be interested in heli trades. Thanks, Chris
[email protected]
Old 07-07-2002, 09:55 PM

I had someone tell me McCoy didn't make a " 38 " engine. In fact, he didn't belive me that this oldiee had one so I sent him to my gallery at www.runryder.com to look under my user name; classic just so he could see the pic I posted there of the engine. It definatly says: 38 is this baby rare? did mccoy only make a few of these? just wondering if anyone knows or has a book or something on old engines, I would appricate your thoughts, Thanks, Chris
Old 07-07-2002, 10:03 PM

Sorry, but couldn't figure out how to get the pics to post in RCO. you have to go to runryder