Community
Search
Notices
Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC Want to discuss some of those from the golden age, vintage rc planes or even an old classic antique vintage rc planes, radios, engines, etc? This is the place for you. Enjoy!

dicknadine status

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 10:46 PM
dicknadine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dicknadine status

Hi guys. all well and kicking. modeling is on hold for a short while. yes its true, we lost All of our possesions, house, 2 cars,shops all gone. not a stick of lumber left. bits and pieces of house hold goods. NO models surived. will post photos when i learn how to use my new camera. we had a miracle ride on a roof during the 40 foot tidal wave. now located outside of Greensburg,La. at our daughters spare 3 bedroom house.one which is programed for my model room. we have our health and family, and the desire to move on. sure appreciate the notes and offers of kits, motors, etc. modeling is on hold for a few weeks. right now its inventory time for insurance purposes. then modeling starts again. will keep posting. thanks for all the prayers. have located the local flying field and plan on trying to pay them a visit this Sunday after church. dick stamm
Old 09-28-2005, 01:51 AM
The Ghost

Default RE: dicknadine status

Sorry for your loss, but glad that the important things are OK. Family can't be replaced every thing else can. Will be looking forward to all the build threads I hope you will be doing. All the best from Downunder.

Cheers.
Old 09-28-2005, 04:29 AM
CCRC1
My Feedback: (13)

Default RE: dicknadine status

Dick,
Its good to have you back here. I am so sorry about your loss. Once you get yourself back on the ground and your life gets back to sort of what it used to be, let us know what you need. I would be happy to copy any plans I have and help you get saw dust flying again. Just let us know what you need.