Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC
Reload this Page >

Okay, who's the Kraft radio guru?

Notices
Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC Want to discuss some of those from the golden age, vintage rc planes or even an old classic antique vintage rc planes, radios, engines, etc? This is the place for you. Enjoy!

Okay, who's the Kraft radio guru?

Old 05-23-2013, 03:18 PM
Live Wire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Okay, who's the Kraft radio guru?

The module is the complete unit that snaps into the rear of your
tx which contains all RF components that includes your crystal or components for RF conversion
Old 05-23-2013, 06:33 PM
TFF

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They plug in just like a modern module radio, just on the top. They even had synthisized 50 channel select recievers and TX modules if you can score one; actually they were 49 channel as channel 50 was missing. The FCC and AMA used the Krafts for the certification of narrowband.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:42 PM
trainermaster80
My Feedback: (5)

ANSWER PADIO SOUTH.IS CURRENT GURU
I WAS A KRAFT AUTHORIZED REPAIR STATION FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS. HAVE A NUMBER OF KRAFT FACTORY TECHNICAL & REPAIR MANUAL. THEORY SCHEMATICS PRINTED CIRCUIT LAY OUTS. ECT, ECT.
BATTS CAN BE BOUGHT OR REPLACED BY SR BATTERIES. 516 286 OO79 BELLPORT NY 11713 P.O. BOX 287.
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING FOR? TECH HELP .HOW TO OR TO BUY KRAFT R/C STUFF. I HAVE SOME TRANSMITTERS & SERVOS & RECIEVERS FORS SALE. ALSO SERVO GEAR SETS, SERVO TRAYS ECT. EBAY IS LOADED WITH KRAFT R/C STUFF.
CHEERS AEROMASTER [email protected]
Old 11-01-2013, 12:03 PM
goatbasket

Default Kraft KP4B Schematic

Originally Posted by trainermaster80 View Post
ANSWER PADIO SOUTH.IS CURRENT GURU
I WAS A KRAFT AUTHORIZED REPAIR STATION FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS. HAVE A NUMBER OF KRAFT FACTORY TECHNICAL & REPAIR MANUAL. THEORY SCHEMATICS PRINTED CIRCUIT LAY OUTS. ECT, ECT.
BATTS CAN BE BOUGHT OR REPLACED BY SR BATTERIES. 516 286 OO79 BELLPORT NY 11713 P.O. BOX 287.
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING FOR? TECH HELP .HOW TO OR TO BUY KRAFT R/C STUFF. I HAVE SOME TRANSMITTERS & SERVOS & RECIEVERS FORS SALE. ALSO SERVO GEAR SETS, SERVO TRAYS ECT. EBAY IS LOADED WITH KRAFT R/C STUFF.
CHEERS AEROMASTER [email protected]
I have a 27MHz KP4B set from the 70s. At the moment it does not work (no RF from the transmitter) and I would like to restore it, so need a Tx schematic. Can you help with that?
Regards, Kevin
Old 07-20-2022, 09:28 PM
tedbmoss

They can also be converted to work reliably with 2.4 GHz and modern battery's and servos. As well as replacing the electronics. I just converted two 70's series 4 channel's and have some others I am going to convert as well.